Top 10 Trending Technologies
Change is the only constant. This applies in your professional life as well. Up-scaling yourself is a need nowadays, the reason is pretty simple, technology is evolving very quickly. I have listed the top 10 trending technologies, which is expected to acquire a huge market in 2019.
The list of these trending technologies is as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Cloud Computing
- Angular and React
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent Apps (I – Apps)
- Big Data
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
10) RPA (Robotic Process Automation):
RPA Training – Explore the Curriculum to Master RPA.
- Robotic Process Automation allows you to automate such routine and repetitive tasks.
- You don’t need to write any code to automate repetitive tasks.
In 2019, the trend of bots and machine learning is only going to skyrocket, which means RPA will become an invaluable skill to have.
9) Big Data:
Big Data and Hadoop Training – Explore the Curriculum to Master Big Data and Hadoop.
This refers to problems that are associated with processing and storing different types of data. Most of the companies today, rely on big data analytics to gain huge insight into their:
- product research,
- marketing initiatives and many more.
For your surprise, big data led Germany to win the world cup.
Hadoop and Spark are the two most famous frameworks for solving Big Data problems.
If you already have some knowledge of Big Data, splendid! If not, now is the time to start.
8) Intelligent Apps (I – Apps):
- I-Apps are pieces of software written for mobile devices based on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, aimed at making everyday tasks easier.
- This involves tasks like organizing and prioritizing emails, scheduling meetings, logging interactions, content, etc. Some familiar examples of I-Apps are Chatbots and virtual assistants.
7) Internet of Things (IoT):
- IoT essentially is connecting many devices and creating a virtual network where everything works seamlessly via a single monitoring center of sorts.
- IoT is a giant network of connected devices – all of which gather and share data about how they are used and the environments in which they are operated.
This includes everything from your:
- mobile phones,
- washing machines to almost everything that you can think of.
With IoT, we can have smart cities with optimized:
- traffic system,
- efficient waste management and
- energy use
DevOps Training – Explore the Curriculum to Master DevOps tools.
This is the odd one out in the list. DevOps cycle is picturized as an infinite loop representing the integration of developers and operation teams by:
- automating infrastructure,
- workflows and
- continuously measuring application performance.
5) Angular and React:
OK, now we are getting into core tech.
- Using React and Angular one can create a highly modular web app.
- Angular and React also allows you to create a native mobile application with the same JS, CSS & HTML knowledge.
- Best part – Open source library with highly active community support.
4) Cloud Computing:
AWS Solution Architect Training – Explore the Curriculum to Master AWS.
- This one is a veteran.
- Applications are hosted on extensive networks of physical servers. If one goes down, it will have little to no effect on its availability. Pooled cloud resources make it possible to survive an entire data center going offline by spreading the risk across multiple resources.
- Customers have control over the tools that are installed within their platforms. They can pick and choose the features they feel are necessary.
3) Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality:
- Virtual is real! VR and AR, the twin technologies that let you experience things in virtual, that are extremely close to real, are today being used by businesses of all sizes and shapes.
- Medical students use AR technology to practice surgery in a controlled environment.
Whatever your interest might be, AR and VR are must-have skills if you want to ride the virtual wave!
Blockchain Training – Explore the Curriculum to Master Blockchain.
- This is the tech that powers bitcoins, the whole new parallel currency that has taken over the world.
- Interestingly, blockchain as technology has far-reaching potential in everything from healthcare to elections to real estate to law enforcement.
Understand how blockchain works and your career is as sorted as the secure ledger this tech is based on!
1) Artificial Intelligence (AI):
Artificial Intelligence Training – Explore the Curriculum to Master AI and Deep Learning.
- AI is everywhere today, from your smartphones to your cars to your home to your banking establishment.
- It is the new normal, something the world cannot do without.
Get your hands dirty with AI and have a crystal clear career ahead of you!